A Quick Simple Pinhole Camera From Chuck Flagg - IllinoisCentral College
On the left are the tools and materials we use to construct our Mini Pinhole Cameras
1. Straight pin with a plastic ball head in an eraser.
2. A small piece of fine sandpaper to clear off burrs.
3. A 35mm film canister for the light tight camera body.
4. 1"x1" sections cut from a soda can to be used as our lens/pinhole.
5. A standard paper punch to put a 1/4" hole through the side of the 35mm film canister.
6. Masking tape to attach the lens to the 35mm film canister.
7. A 2" piece of black electrical tape which is folded over on each end to be used as a shutter for our 35mm film canister pinhole camera.
A standard paper punch to put a 1/4" hole through the side of the 35mm film canister. This pair never had those paper catching things, so it must really be cheap!