1985 Schwinn Voyageur SP
- YEAR: 1985
- BRAND: Schwinn
- MODEL: Voyageur SP
- FRAME: Columbus SL & SP mix, chrome-moly double butted, Sun Tour forged vertical drop-outs with vertical eyelets
- FORK: Columbus blades, semi-sloping crown, reinforcing tangs and Sun Tour forged drop-outs with double eyelets
- FRAME GEOMETRY:
- Head Angle 72°
- Seat Angle 23" Frame 74°
- Wheel Base 42"
- BRAZE-ONS: Top-tube guides, bottom-bracket guides, 3 sets of bottle-bosses, pump peg, front lowrider and rear carrier bosses for Blackburn racks, fender boss on chainstay bridge
- HEADSET: Tange L2 sealed bearing
- CRANKSET: Sugino TAT 170mm 30/46/50T forged alloy with alloy chainrings
- DERAILLEURS: Sun Tour Mountech (front), Sun Tour XC long cage w/sealed pulleys (rear), Sun Tour New Superbe Pro brazed-on levers
- PEDALS: SR SP-11 alloy platform
- CHAIN: HKK "Z", silver
- FREEWHEEL: Sun Tour New Winner, 5-speed, 14-16-19-23-28
- BRAKES: Dia-Compe 981 alloy cantilever with quick release, rubber hooded alloy drilled levers
- HANDLEBAR: Cinelli engraved alloy Mod. 63, 400mm
- STEM: Cinelli Mod. 1/A, 100mm
- HUB: Sun Tour RH-4600, small flange alloy, quick release sealed bearing, 36° front, 40° rear
- RIM: Super Champion Model 58 27x1-1/4" silver annodized alloy
- SPOKES: Asahi stainless steel 14 ga.
- SADDLE: Avocet Touring II anatomic leather
- SEAT POST: SR, CRE-100, alloy micro-adjusting, 26.6mm dia.
- EXTRAS: Toe clips, reinforced leather straps, chrome plated chainstays
- COLOR: Midnight Blue
- WEIGHT: 24 lbs.
Thanks Deb Dohner of Ashland Ohio for selling me your old bike!