1973 Schwinn World Voyageur
Click on the images to enlarge
This vintage Schwinn World Voyageur, manufactured in Japan in June of 1972 for the 1973 model year, is almost all original. This “Lightweight High Performance Bike” is in very good condition with some cosmetic issues.
1973 World Voyageur Specification Sheet
- Frame: Hand-brazed, double-butted, cromoly steel, with chrome plated head lugs, fork crown and front and rear fork ends. Kool Orange with white decals. Frame size 23” c-t. Manufactured by Panasonic (National) of Japan for Schwinn.
- Wheels: Quick-release, high-flange Shimano hubs with Araya alloy rims, 27” x 1-1/4”, original Schwinn HP LeTour tires (tires need replacing), 14-17-21-26-32 freewheel cluster.
- Cranks: Shimano Dura-Ace, three-piece, alloy cotterless, 39x52T with guard.
- Derailleurs & Shifters: Shimano “Crane GS” (Dura-Ace) wide-range rear, Shimano “Titlist” front changer, Schwinn-Approved (SunTour) bar-end shifters.
- Brakes: DiaCompe brakes and levers.
- Bars & Stem: Compe “Gran Compe” alloy stem with generic alloy randonneur bars and orange plastic tape.
- Post & Saddle: Hupelrider 26.6mm post and Spenco saddle.
- Pedals: KKT RT-SF.
The bike will be professionally boxed by a bicycle shop for shipping with the buyer to be responsible for these costs. Asking price is $450.00 or “Best Offer”. Email: email@example.com; phone: 501-352-5223.